FUNKY BUDDHA SELTZER SUMMER 2022 INSTANT WIN GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY THE GAME.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Funky Buddha Seltzer Summer 2022 Instant Win Game (the “Game”) begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Game is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington, DC (“Eligibility Area”), who are 21 years of age or older as of date of game play. Employees of Funky Buddha Brewery LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PLAY THE GAME: During the Promotion Period, look for special displays at participating Funky Buddha retailers with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) to be directed to the Website, or acess the Website directly at FunkyBuddhaSeltzerSummer2022.com (“Website”). Follow the instructions to complete and submit the online registration form (“Form”), by 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2022, to receive one (1) game play (“Game Play”). Instant Game prize winners will receive a Game message that includes the word, “Congratulations!” and will be required to select apparel sizes. All game prize winners are subject to verification of eligibility. Non-winners will receive a Game message that includes the word, “Sorry” and will be entered into the Second Chance Drawing. Limit one (1) Game Play per person/email address, per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to play the Game.
- GAME PRIZE WINNER VERIFICATION/NOTIFICATION/PRIZE AWARD: All winning Game Plays are subject to verification. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to complete and return via email/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Declaration of Eligibility, a Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of Grand Prize/Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, or declining Grand Prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected in the Second Chance Drawing. Verified First Prize and Second Prize winners’ prizes will be sent to the addresses indicated on winning Forms within four (4) to six (6) weeks after the end of the Game Period. Return of any Game prize/Game prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a Game prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and selection of an alternate winner in the Second Chance Drawing. If, due to an error of any kind, more instant winning messages are delivered to entrants, or more Game prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded per Rule #6, the intended number of Game prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received during the Game Period.
- SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: Any unclaimed or unawarded Game prizes will be awarded in a second chance random drawing (“Second Chance Drawing”), conducted by the Administrator on or about September 30, 2022, from among all eligible Game Plays received throughout the Game Period. Odds of winning a prize in the Second Chance Drawing depend upon the number of eligible Game Plays received during the Game Period and number of unclaimed/unawarded Game prizes (if any). Second Chance winners will be notified via email and will be required to provide additional information (e.g., date of birth, mailing address, etc.) to the Sponsor/Administrator, within one (1) to two (2) business days of notification, to facilitate verification of eligibility and prize fulfillment. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and time-permitting, selection of an alternate Game prize winner, in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible non-winning Game Plays.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”) & APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING (UNCLAIMED/UNAWARDED GAME PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED IN A SECOND CHANCE DRAWING): Twenty (20) Grand Prizes: A Funky Buddha/Alchemist-branded tie dye-printed hoodie and jogging pants (ARV $820 per Grand Prize); Twenty (20) First Prizes: A Funky Buddha/Alchemist-branded tie dye-printed T-shirt and shorts (ARV $520 per First Prize); Fifty (50) Second Prizes: A Funky Buddha/Alchemist-branded tie dye-printed T-shirt and hat (ARV $320 per Second Prize). Overall approximate odds of winning a prize are 1 in 600. Actual odds of winning a prize will depend upon the number eligible Game Plays received during the Promotion Period and the time an eligible participant plays. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. No alcohol is included with any prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Administrator for the actual value of the Grand Prizes. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Game Plays permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries/Game Plays by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s entries/Game Plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Game Plays generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries/Game Plays by any means which subvert the Game Play process are void. Game Plays will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible entries/Game Plays, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/Game Play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry/Game Play services to create fraudulent phone numbers, email addresses, and/or identities) will void all entries/Game Plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Game Play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Game Play. In exchange for the right to participate in the Promotion, entrants/winners/Grand Prize winners’ travel companions agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of any prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion material, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer, phone or device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Promotion; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and all Game prizes claimed prior to cancellation will be awarded and any remaining Game prizes will be awarded from among all eligible non-winning Game Plays received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Game Play. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses and Game Plays for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Promotion). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to [email protected] with “WINNERS #2838-54” in the subject line. Requests must be received by August 31, 2022. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Funky Buddha Brewery LLC, 1201 NE 38th Street, Oakland Park, FL 33334.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Get Funky Responsibly. Funky Buddha Premium Hard Seltzer flavored with other natural flavors. Funky Buddha Brewery, Oakland Park, FL.